1. I dreamed of becoming a prima ballerina but never got a single dance lesson.
2. I speak two languages, three if you count Toddlerese.
3. I lived in Japan for two months and refused to eat sushi.
4. I earned my degree in Journalism but felt there was no need to attend the graduation.
5. Music is my vice. I rarely turn on the television.
6. My favorite T.V. shows growing up were Three’s Company, Who’s the Boss, and Growing Pains.
7. I’d rather eat a slice of pizza than a bowl of ice cream. Unless, it’s a Kit Kat of course.
8. I would never kill a spider. My husband kindly escorts them to the front door instead.
9. I need an I.V. drip of coffee because I’m immune to ingesting it orally.
10. I’m good at multi-tasking until my kids throw me off course.
11. Every evening I turn my worries over to God. He’s going to be up all night anyway.
12. French bread gives me the hiccups.
13. I married the perfect man. He still opens my car door.
14. I like being reminded of my frailties. Keeps my head out of the clouds.
15. I love the smell of fresh rain unless it’s pouring and I don’t have an umbrella.
16. I don’t have a FACEBOOK account. Never have and probably never will.
17. I am obsessed with etymology.
I’ll stop for now. I think you get the picture.